Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texas nurses forum for discussion of nursing

Texas nurses forum for discussion of nursing

This forum is for anything nursing related in the state of Texas. Texas nurses and anyone else feel free to talk about the state of the nursing union in Texas, nursing jobs in Texas, hospitals in texas, nursing licensure in Texas, rn and lpn jobs available in texas, nursing schools in texas, etc., etc.

Re: Texas nurses forum for discussion of nursing

Hello. I am an RN working in a hospital in San Antonio. I am looking for information on how to become certified as a TILE nurse. Any information would be appreciated.

Hi-
    I am thinking of doing a travel assignment in Texas. Do any of you know any hospitals that sign on travel nurses? I just wanted to check out a few hospitals before I signed anything. Which hospitals are the best, etc.... I would love to hear from anyone. Thanks

I am a Director of Nursing at a home health infusion company. I am looking for a full time RN for the field. If there is an RN in the Houston area looking for work, please email me: gwade@ivavitalcare.com.

LeahNTexas

Re: Texas Nursing Newsletter

Hey!!

My name is Leah L. Logan, and I have just started a newsletter for nurses in Texas. This newsletter is for CNA, RN, LVN, PCA, PCT, or anyone in the field of nursing. I have included stories, poems, essays, scriptures, and more that reflect the heart of nursing. Our next issue is coming up soon, and if you would like to get on our mailing list please write to Leahlogan1995@yahoo.com God Bless!

[ QUOTE ]
    koala1982 said:
    Hello. I am an RN working in a hospital in San Antonio. I am looking for information on how to become certified as a TILE nurse. Any information would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]
    What is a TILE nurse?

I am looking for anyone with information on licensure reinstatement. With two years clean and a revoked license, I would really like to know what I'm up against. please post info or email me directly gofigureswf@yahoo.com . Any info would be appreciated. I am completely in the dark here. Thanks.

I'd go straight to the horse's mouth for that question. Might not hurt to hire a good attorney to represent you as well.

Texas Board of Nurse Examiners:"The mission of the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas is to protect and promote the welfare of the people of Texas by ensuring that each person holding a license as a nurse in the State of Texas is competent to practice safely. The Board fulfills its mission through the regulation of the practice of nursing and the approval of nursing education programs. This mission, derived from the Nursing Practice Act, supersedes the interest of any individual, the nursing profession, or any special interest group."
    Mailing Address: Board of Nurse Examiners PO Box 430 Austin, Texas 78767-0430, Main Number (512) 305-7400
    Physical Address: Board of Nurse Examiners 333 Guadalupe, Ste. 3-460 Austin, Texas 78701
    http://www.bne.state.tx.us/

Andrew Lopez, RN
    http://www.4nursing.com

I am from San Antonio and just finished a "local travel assignment" there. I know in SA Methodist and Baptist systems use travelers. In Austin Seton, St Davids and Brackenridge use travelers. It depends on your specialty as to how easy it is to get a job. If you are adventurous you can go to Mc Allen or Laredo (dont recommend Laredo right now as it has become rather dangerous). If you like lots of Traffic go to Houston and if you like your vehicle broken into try Corpus. If you want other more specific info email me at travelerrn@yahoo.com
    I am rarely on this site but do check my email regularly. Rebel

Smile Re: Texas nurses forum for discussion of nursing

Quote Originally Posted by koala1982
    ****o. I am an RN working in a hospital in San Antonio. I am looking for information on how to become certified as a TILE nurse. Any information would be appreciated.
    Hi koala1982,

I am not sure about your request, but I wanted to say hi as I am looking at relocating from Sydney Australia to San Antonio to work as a nurse for a large hospital chain. I was just wondering if you like it in SA and what nursing was like for you. I will graduate in November.
    Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast