Thread: How to Start Your Own Nursing Agency Start Up Guide

Exclamation How to Start Your Own Nursing Agency Start Up Guide

In today’s market place nursing has a unique service to offer not only to hospitals but nursing homes, private care and doctor offices. We as nurses have the skill, knowledge and motivation to be successful entrepreneurs. The definition of entrepreneur is a person who organizes, operates and assumes the risk for a business adventure. Nurses have always considered their services only marketable as an employee of someone else. It is time nurses take charge of their profession andmarket their own services to health care institutions. We as a group are tired of being told how much our services are worth. The economy is ripe for the nurse entrepreneur. Why wait? The nursing shortage is just beginning and there doesn’t appear to be a quick fix in the near future. Much of the nursing workforce is coming up on retirement time, which is only going to compound the lack of skilled nurses to deal with the oncoming baby-boomers.There is no better feeling than to own your own business. Nurses will enjoy not only increased wages but also an increased feeling of self-respect. Nurses are the perfect business owners. Thehave the communication skills and the ability as assess, implement and organize a plan. These are the same criteria that any business owner uses. We as nurses use this system everyday of our nursing careers. An independent nurse contractor is one who contracts with a healthcare facility for nursing services. You will be able to negotiate your compensation, hours worked and length of time your services will be needed.

How To Start Your Own Nursing Agency is a comprehensive guide covering all aspects of starting and successfully running a healthcare business. Our product covers important legal considerations, marketing strategies, organizational structure, administrative needs and many more. You will get all the answers that you need while allowing you the creativity to design a business suited to you. This e-book will walk you through everything that you need to know about opening and running / starting a Nursing Home, Nursing Agency, Nursing Registry, Nurse Staffing Agency, Healthcare Staffing Agency, Homecare Agency Business, Medical Homecare Business or becoming Independent Nurse Contractor / Independent RN Contractor. From choosing a name, forming a business entity, to charging your clients and paying your nurses. Whether or not you are familiar with healthcare business or a complete novice without prior business experience this guide is for you.

Benefits:
    "How To Start Your Own Nursing Agency" covers all 50 states and is jam packed with new additional products and services, making it the most comprehensive guide offered on the internet today!
    -GAIN PROFESSIONAL AUTONOMY
    -INCREASE CHOICES AS TO HOW OFTEN, WHEN AND WHERE YOU WORK
    -INCREASE JOB SATISFACTION
    -DOUBLE EVEN TRIPLE YOUR INCOME WITH NO OVERTIME
    -SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN START-UP CAPITAL BY WORKING AT HOME
    -UNLIMITED TAX BENEFITS
    -MORE CONTROL OVER YOUR CAREER

Own A Nurse Agency, Start A Nursing Registry, Start Homecare Business Or Medical Recruiting Agency or Be A Self-Employed Independent Nurse Contractor With Our Manual Guide. A fast track to your own Nursing Agency, Nurse Registry, Nurse Staffing Agency or Becoming an Independent Nurse Contractor.

For more info:http://www.nursingagencystartup.com

Re: How to Start Your Own Nursing Agency Start Up Guide

****o, I am new to this. I am currently enrolled to be an LPN and will be done in 09/2006. I want to own my own agency/be an independent contractor. I am however afraid of all the legal issues that I am going to have to be involved in such as; taking out taxes for my employees. There are so many websites out there that say their product will help you. I just need some guidance. Example, do I need a small business loan, or could I start with out of pocket money $2,500-$5,000, how do I go about getting in touch with hospitals and nursing homes, how do I get in touch with Medicare/Medicaid to do private duty.

Thumbs up Re: How to Start Your Own Nursing Agency Start Up Guide

Our many years of owning and operating a nursing staffing agency and private home staffing agency has given us the expertise and knowledge to help YOU start your own business.

Bookstores and libraries are stacked with literature on the subject of home based business opportunities, but there is little if any information available on how to start your own nursing staffing agency or private home care staffing agency.

check out www.nursingagencystartup.com for your concerns of those legal issues etc. Also check out its Isider Secrets on Nursing or Health Care Business and its Legal Operations, Tax Considerations, Marketing Strategies and more.

more info:
    http://www.nursingagencystartup.com

Exclamation Re: How to Start Your Own Nursing Agency Start Up Guide

Updated 2007 Edition of "How to Start a Nursing Agency" covers all 50 states and is jam packed with new additional products and services, making it the Best Healthcare Package and the most comprehensive startup guide offered on the internet today! And NEW Searchable Database of over 22,000 Hospitals and Nursing Homes.

For more info: How To Start A Nursing Agency, How to Start a Medical Recruiting Firm, How to Start a Healthcare